- To create a sustainable, youth-oriented and participatory solution for youth organisations, cities, regions or councils to map, provide, assess, recognise and validate diverse learning opportunities for young people across Europe.
- The promotion of open and innovative practices aligned with the digital era, in accordance with the digitalised society and economy.
- To allow marginalised people, or people with fewer opportunities, to identify learning opportunities anywhere they are, in an easy and friendly way.
- To develop an open, dynamic and interactive web portal and mobile application which will map learning spaces in Europe, giving easy access to young people to search, sort and filter Formal and Non-Formal Learning opportunities, both online and offline.
- To create CONNECTED LEARNING ROUTES which will map and connect spaces (providers, centres, institutions etc.) of Formal and Non-Formal Learning, thus enabling young people to better navigate through learning opportunities, based on their needs and interests.
- To develop and pilot-test a specific Connected Learning Route, and validation of the skills acquired through the Open Badges system.
- To build a Toolkit to support regions, cities or organisations anywhere in EU to create Connected Learning Routes adapted to their needs.
- To develop a Strategy Pack for the future expansion and upscalability of the tool across Europe, leading to an initiation of a policy-reform or recommendation from the grassroots level.
The ConnectedLearning@YW project aims to make learning available to everyone. The project will produce a European online platform and a mobile application for easier access, which will allow individuals to browse various seminars and training programmes (formal and non-formal learning), based on specific filters, such as language, subject, age etc., which are offered in various areas, by specific organisations. The project’s target group are young people who can benefit from the easy access to information regarding participation in various programmes, so they can develop their skills and enhance their employability. More specifically, the project emphasizes young people with less opportunities, such as early school leavers, youth that live in remote areas, refugees, immigrants people who speak another language, etc.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with ConnectedLearning!
Cyprus International “Education and Career” exhibition 2020 It is with great joy and excitement that Emphasys Centre participated in the Cyprus International “Education and Career” Exhibition 2020, which took place at the Cyprus International Fair grounds in Nicosia. The “Education and Career” Exhibition was organised between the 7th and the 9th of February 2020 by Read more about Cyprus International “Education and Career” Exhibition 2020[…]
Το πρώτο στάδιο του έργου είναι η συλλογή δεδομένων για την χαρτογράφηση της υπάρχουσας κατάστασης στις 6 Ευρωπαϊκές χώρες που συμμετέχουν και την καταγραφή των αναγκών των νέων όσον αφορά την κατάρτισή τους. Με βάση την ανάλυση των πιο πάνω δεδομένων θα αναπτυχθεί η μεθοδολογία που θα χρησιμοποιηθεί για την δημιουργία των ηλεκτρονικών εργαλείων. Με Read more about CONNECTEDLEARNING@YW IO1 – Survey[…]